Choose from the wide range of permitted legal entities in the country and finalize your overall business plan.
Complete your requirements and submit a trade name reservation with the Dubai DED.
Officially submit your application and receive your business license to begin your business activities.
*For Selected Packages Only
Free zones have multiple benefits and lesser restrictions compared to Mainland business setup, including foreign ownership and physical office requirement.
Investors incorporating in free zone authorities should expect a ten-day to a six-week timeline when incorporating in a free zone authority. The timeframe will depend on many factors, including the business activity the investor wants to hold in his/her company.
Yes, your company may need to rent a dedicated space within the authority. Authorities offer affordable packages which include flexi desks, smart desks, and dedicated desks.
Offshore companies conduct zero business within their jurisdiction of incorporation. They are non-resident companies that are exempted from corporate taxes because they do not perform any business activities within the country/jurisdiction.
Yes, it is legal, as it is established within a legal and tax framework. However, companies with criminal intentions have brought bad publicity to it. Authorities in UAE offshore strongly oppose these actions, but they assure investors that business setup in the jurisdiction is within and approved by the law.
Offshore companies in the UAE do not receive the following benefits:
• Residency visas for their employees
• Trade within the country
• Cannot lease or rent a local premise in the UAE
Offshore companies have the following restricted activities:
• Medical practice
Unlike companies incorporated in the free zones and offshore authorities, mainland company setup allows businesses in any place in the UAE.
However, recent amendments to the Commercial Companies Law allowed 100% foreign ownership on selected activities.
No, Free Zone authorities allow 100% foreign ownership.
The United Arab Emirates has diversified its economy for the past years. From being an oil & gas economy country, the UAE has since developed its media, tourism, manufacturing, financial, and other sectors, thus making the country known worldwide. It is also known as the entry point for business in the Middle East region, with its liberalized norms and cosmopolitan population.
Other reasons include:
• Ranked 16th on Ease of Business World Bank ranking among 190 countries
• Strong workforce availability
• Low tax rates
• Liberal foreign ownership
• Access to International banking
• Strong healthcare and education policies
• Long term residency visas for foreign shareholders and employees
• Advanced business technology and infrastructure
Your license determines the business activities your company is allowed to perform within its jurisdiction. The three main categories of a license issued in the UAE are
1. Commercial/Trade License – license issued to businesses aiming to undertake trading and general trading activities
2. Industrial License – license issued to companies seeking to engage in the manufacturing, producing, and distributing of products
3. Professional License – license issued to professionals aiming to provide professional services and consultancy
Lowest price promise
24/7 at your service guaranteed
Stay home instant license at your door
Additional best value in same price
0% Installment Plan